Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) is a great option for running your fleet of forklifts.
Not only is CNG cost effective, it’s clean burning, re-fuelling is quick and easy and it’s on tap 24 hours a day from your own compressing station.
For more information on CNG call Matt Hockley on (09) 978 7671.
Benefits of CNG (for forklifts):
- Improving indoor air quality through lower emissions
- Reducing annual fuel costs
- Offering price certainty through supply contracts
- Offering supply certainty through being domestically sourced
- Eliminating odours and increasing employee safety
- Lowering maintenance requirements and reducing engine wear and tear
- Being reliable and convenient to refuel
CNG costs show significant cost benefits compared to diesel (see picture above).
How other businesses are using CNG
Find out how other businesses have benefited from running their fleets on CNG:
Visy fork hoists go 100 percent CNG Mr Chips not just cooking with gas