Gas is a practical energy source for a range of businesses. This ranges from hotels, motels and other accommodation providers to panel beaters, horticultural growers, restaurants, laundries and timber driers. Many businesses agree that LPG delivers high levels of instant, controllable energy when required to assist with providing a high quality customer service or product.
Fast and uniform
- Instant heat - endless hot water without delay or fluctuation in temperature and instant space heating.
- Uniform - Provides the ultimate control to accurately maintain temperatures in heating many establishments, cooking and specialist process applications
- Intensive - LPG is the perfect fuel for energy intensive process applications
- Accurately set and maintain temperatures - whether it’s space heating for a conference centre or bake heating for an automotive paint oven, gas heating can be accurately controlled.
- Instant control - Gas heat is instant, meaning you won’t have a long wait for the pan to heat up or the fire to cool down.
- Always available - Gas is free of external control. This means your business will always have hot water and heat regardless of other energy disruptions.
Potential cost savings
- Lower maintenance costs - The powerful clean burning properties of gas eliminate the need for continual boiler cleaning often needed by other fuels, ie ’sooting’ of burners. Lower sulphur content means flues don’t rot due to sulphuric acid penetration.
- Competitively priced against other fuels - The level of operational cost savings is dependent on the fuel you currently use. We can provide individualised costings and advice on potential savings.
- Gas is piped to the point of use for your business - No dusty or bulky stockpiles of fuel.
- Clean burning - Gas burns cleanly, with less impurities than most other fuels. No smoke, soot or ash is produced.
- Less greenhouse gas - Using gas directly results in the production of 50% less greenhouse gas than the use of electricity.