LPG is a popular forklift fuel. Most forklift manufacturers supply models either built with LPG connections or fitted with approved conversions. Operators find that OnGas’ LPG offers the performance, convenience and reliability they need at an effective cost.
- Quick & clean refuelling process minimises risks from spillage, leaks and product spoilage
- No time wasted in heating engines before being driven, allowing more work to be completed in a given timeframe
- Generally a quieter and smoother ride compared to engines running on petrol
- Using OnGas LPG instead of diesel can improve the working environment - less noise and smell without compromising productivity
- Enjoy the instant control and response of LPG engines
How does it work?
A small fleet can use exchange cylinders that are simply removed when empty and replaced with a full one. Customers have a standing order where their replacement cylinders are supplied on the same day every week, and this can be adapted in accordance with demand.
Larger forklift fleets may be able to justify having a bulk supply where the machines are filled from an automotive OnGas LPG dispenser. In this case, the cylinder is permanently mounted to the forklift.